Monday, September 01, 2008

cant help but cry...


a few moments ago, a friend from davao posted something on my friendster profile that really made me cry...geez, felt so homesick...

(translated) "went to jollibee with yvone last saturday. there's the empty seat..missing you."

saturdays are usually my time with church friends (the kababatas). we usually eat lunch together at yvone's place or maybe go to jollibee or chowking and chit chat over french fries...at times, it would be some chicken barbecue at the pandok's...sometimes, it would just be the three of us, at times with the whole gang..and i am usually the odd one (all of them have husbands or boyfriends in tow, hehe), the perennially single unattached gal, always teased as the most elusive despite all their retos (haha, career dating nga daw...well friends ko sila, wag na magreklamo, bleeeh). at the end of the kulitan, they would never fail to tell me that ill soon meet my match...hahaha, that's what friends for ayt? hehehe....

they have been my longest friends. i miss them really. tears really fell reading that line...geez, im such a tear jerker...

No comments: