Thursday, August 05, 2004

This So-Called Bankruptcy (Orange)


There was a time in my life when I had the chance of knowing someone who I would never have imagined to be one of the most remarkable individuals that I'll ever get to meet. He is not a rockstar, a rich kid, nor a typical genius who would seem to have the brightest and most promising future in a multinational company.... He's basically a person who deviates from the standards of what our friends are supposed to be like. Except for his attractive and meaningful stares (he's got great eyes by the way...ump), I would actually mistake him for someone whom a typical "goody-goody" school guy/girl would describe as the infamous "choi-choi"...

So curious of who really he was? Well, to tell you honestly, what I wrote is just a whimsical outburst of my "ever-active-yet-oh-so-useless" imagination. I can't think of anything to write so I somehow rummaged my grey matter archives and found this little bit of experience I thought worth sharing. But I changed my mind. So I better cut it there and find something else to write about. You may stumble upon bits of my experiences with him in later posts so what I wrote is basically a good introduction...

Anyway, I've been thinking of different ways on how to earn bucks. I'm bankrupt for sometime now and I need some source of income that would pull me through this. I've been spending so much on internet and I guess I have to earn more to finance this addiction....grrr...i hate computer games...why were they even invented? it made my life a little hell.

Mood: depressed...and pressured!
Color: orange (it's the color of the CD that made me remember him)
Number: 10:30 (I'm supposed to have a class but I hate school)

1 comment:

Plue said...

ei! plue here. ahihih daan lang. sori di ko binasa entry mo. ahihih sana may tagboard kana. para dumami fans mo. ahihi check out http://www.myshoutbox.com okie? ahihih :D muah!