Monday, August 09, 2004

Another One Bites the Dust (Yep, it's ME)

Just a while ago I realized that I have a lot of things to do today...I woke up late only to find out that I'm in for a very bad start. Who wouldn't be steaming hot this early when what woke you up was literally the voice of your dear mother nagging over how stubborn and irresponsible you are. I wouldn't blame her though because what I did was really inexcusable.
My mom called me from their room and told me to lock the gate before going to sleep. I was a little cautious that night because I was somehow grounded for being a "wayward" daughter...well if you know what I mean by that. I made sure I followed her orders and hurried straight to the gate to make sure it's locked. Yep, I really doubled-checked it, felt the padlock snap and even pulled it to make sure that it can't be opened. Confident that I did what I was told, I went to sleep last night with a smile on my face (as if I knew I did).
That smile didn't get me nowhere. Yes, the padlock was locked but the hell with me, I placed it on the wrong hook! Darn, I thought I'll have a good shot but I didn't. I desperately need to make myself look good so that I'll be allowed to go out...but wtf, "No more night-outs!"...huhuhuhu...

Mood: bored and angry at myself!
Color: Dust! (I'm not sure if there's such a color but I cleaned the house as punishment and that's all I saw this morning)
Number: 0917700****** - my stud's #, she called up asking what time will i be there to have her tutored! gosh...

No comments: